Innovations & Outreach
The Innovations & Outreach (I&O) unit:
- Provides lead staff support to the Judicial Management Council, as established by Florida Rule of General Practice and Judicial Administration 2.225, and its associated Workgroups:
- Provided staff support to the Judicial Circuit Assessment Committee.
- Provided legal and drafting assistance to the Judicial Management Council’s Workgroup on Trial Court Technology Strategies. See the Judicial Management Council's Workgroup on Trial Court Technology Strategies Final Report and Recommendations.
- Provides lead staff support to other workgroups as assigned. Recently, the unit concluded its lead staff support to the Workgroup on the Continuity of Court Operations and Proceedings During and After COVID-19 and the Workgroup on Sanctions for Vexatious and Sham Litigation.
- Assists in implementing the goals of the judicial branch’s long-range strategic plan and communication plan.
Read more about the Judicial Management Council.
Last Modified: February 12, 2024